OEM or Aftermarket Bedliner & Bed Cover (plus GMC banner question)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dewster

Reaction score
I have seen one or two of these items in the past two years, and was wondering if these are GM made or custom made by somebody.

1. The original GMC banner / stripe
Mine has a pretty good dent in it, and short of finding a used tailgate and swapping them, is there a source of new banners?
You must be registered for see images attach

2. GMC bedliner
This I do know came from GM, but I have only seen one of these before. It was a "GMC Truck" bedliner. (Had the "GMC Truck logo in the middle). Anyone else seen one of these or have one?

3. GMC Bed Cover
I've seen this only twice, and was wondering if these were custom made by people or if GM sold these back in the day. It is a Slimline bed cover as pictured below, but instead of "Slimline" or "Chevrolet", the "GMC" letters fill that spot.

Thank you.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The aluminum banner stripe was only on Sierra for GMC or Silverado for Chevy.

Dewster

Reaction score
SkyHighColorado, a picture would be great. Thanks!

Kennythewelder, I was wanting to know if any aftermarket place (LMC, etc...) has the banner for sale.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
As far as I know those tailgate banners are discontinued. LMC used to carry the Chevy ones for roughly $350 new but stopped after they dried up. How bad is the dent? A body shop might be able to fix it for you.

Dewster

Reaction score
It's a small, but deep dent. Whatever hit it dented the banner and the tailgate.