oem 2000 limted edition kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
800 / 1000 sounds a bit steep for all you need done. That prob wouldnt be more then a quart of paint I'm not fond of maaco jobs but its your truck. I'd say keep searching for a shop or person to get the price down. If you buy your own material dont skimp out and buy products like nasson or real cheap **** pay up. Get something good like dupont hok ppg or diamont.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I part own a shop with my dad and Id say around 600 on the cheaper end to 900 is around the price your gonna pay. It sucks but it really is just becouse material is so high. We dont make any more than 10 years ago when material was cheaper lol. And nason is dupont its just there cheaper line and its still some good stuff. I really like there high end nason clear Iv done alot of bikes in the stuff its just older dupont stuff. Id deff recomend the clear for your bumpers and skirts I can get you a number for it if you want.

hoe99

Reaction score
well i think im just gonna buy ppg paint theres auto paint shop that will make the paint to match not just by code but i leave them my truck for couple hours while they get the paint to match then they make it.. how ever dont know exactly how much its gonna cost me but i know its cheaper than a body shop. and my pops use to paint cars 15 years ago so it might just save me money and have him spray them but not sure its been a really long time since hes painted cars lol