o/h console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only thing that fits that console is a block off/blank plate or SUV rear air controls....

Blank plate:

You must be registered for see images attach

Rear air:

The S10 DIC won't fit that console, sorry.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the truck style console that the S10 DIC will fit in, see the size difference in the pocket. If you want a DIC get a console like that an sell your other one here or Ebay.

Silverfox

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally !!! Thank You so much. I needed to see it !!!! Now I can modify it anyway I want as long as it fits or looks good !!! Bluex---THANKS for the pics !!!

Silverfox

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 last question though--LOL--I have been looking !! Can you buy that blank plate seperately anywhere !!! I cannot seem to find them anywhere !!!

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
1 last question though--LOL--I have been looking !! Can you buy that blank plate seperately anywhere !!! I cannot seem to find them anywhere !!!

Call the parts dept at your local dealer.

Better to drop in and talk to them face to face rather than trying to explain it over the phone....

4thesporty

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have three gauges on my a pillar and needed one more (fuel pressure) so I used a suburban/tahoe plate with the single knob centered on the plate and used that hole as the center for a 2" hole saw. Then I dremeled it out another 1/16th ish and painted it. Came out like this:

Just another option available for you to try too.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Theres a Tahoe without rear at the yard. Ill check it tomorrow, if it has a plate Ill grab it

Sent from the Rat powered LG

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
Theres a Tahoe without rear at the yard. Ill check it tomorrow, if it has a plate Ill grab it

Sent from the Rat powered LG
Might as well grab them when you see them. There is always someone looking for a blank on here.