NWS Section???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
hard to say since most of the stuff in it will be the same as whats in GMFS WW but could be a new way for to improve site traffic

E

Erin

What if there was a girls with trucks section. So anything from girls naked in a truck to girls posing with one. etc.

You must be registered for see images

Yes there are noodz

E

Erin

You must be registered for see images

This would prevent repeat post from gmfs

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I would rather not have a NWS. If figured if you want your kicks, you can go to gmfs for it.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would rather not have a NWS. If figured if you want your kicks, you can go to gmfs for it.

Or AOT. With this being a technical informative forum, is it really necessary to have a NSFW Section? I don't want it.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think if you put NSFW in the thread title you can post something if you REAALLLLLLY need to share it but that this is not a **** forum. But every now and then there is a funny or whatever pic with some nips in it, no big deal.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
But every now and then there is a funny or whatever pic with some nips in it, no big deal.

This is why I asked.

I know people browse while at work...I know I do...and I did want to get someone in trouble. No ****. Keep that at the other site.