November TOTM Submissions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nickl011

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. How long did you work to do a specific MOD or Customization?

Pulling the gaudy pinstriping and running boards, took a good 6 hours with breaks.

2. How did you make the $?

$30 for the cost of a stripe off wheel, paid for by my day job at a fencing company.

3. Did you do trade work?

Nope

4. Did you perform it yourself?

Of coarse!

5. Future plans. How long will it take you to do it?

Future plans include a 2 inch body lift and a complete debadge/demold, along with some 35"s. Who the hell knows how long it will before I do it lol, broke college kid currently without a job. But I would estimate the debadging/demolding would take a good 4 hours to do, and the body lift about 5. Tires: as fast as the tire shop can mount and balance them.

Pictures:
Started with this:
You must be registered for see images attach

Starting the process:

All off, residue remaining:

All done and clean:

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
dam no story :(... my 04 pt cruiser turned into what i have now though... traded it straight across for the yukon then straight traded the yuk for the W/T lol

Judging is over! How can you not vote for a guy who transformed a PT cruiser into a lifted sweet a$$ truck? It's over, throw in the towel, put out the white flag, turn off the lights. You get the point :evillol:

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I did all the work on my truck in the sig in my driveway through the winter months. That has to mean something. It's not as good as Vigh_J but it was REALLY cold most days :(

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Judging is over! How can you not vote for a guy who transformed a PT cruiser into a lifted sweet a$$ truck? It's over, throw in the towel, put out the white flag, turn off the lights. You get the point :evillol:

True that

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
took me 4 years and about 4 grand to do my 88 stepside i did all the work myself besides painting it my grandfather did that i worked every summer since i was 14 do pay for the work ive done to it.

when i got it

Murdered 93

Reaction score
This is my freshly finishes 93. I bought it about a year and a half ago for $1000. its got 160xxx miles and it was beat up when i bought it. I work as a Cnc machinist, night shift 12hours a night sometimes 7 days a week. Ive wanted to trick this thing out since the day i bought it and im very happy to have the chance now. Ive saved for over a year to buy everything at one and turn this truck from a pile to a beautiful truck. I started by finding the wheels i wanted, 22in KMC widdows, it literally took me 3 months to get these rims because no shop could get them in my bolt pattern. i bought the djm kit right around the same time. I had bought the new grill, lights, billet insert, HIDs, roll pan, and fuel door here and there and collected the parts slowly. After lowering it my stock rims hit on the arms, and my wheels wouldnt be in for another week >.< so the shop let me use loaners for the time being. the truck is fresh out of paint as of last week, and i installed the grill, lights, fuel door, and billet grill myself all with the help of my father. The drop kit was installed by me and a buddy of mine one saturday so pretty much the truck was built by me. I still need to tint the windows, i have my fosgate 10in subs but i need an amp and good door speakers, i also plan on doing headers and a few other things to the motor after the start of 2012. Heres some pics guys, hope you enjoy!

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That paint looks ****. What did you use? We sprayed my father's 63 Impala with PPG DP90 and it looked about the same. A ***** to keep clean though...