NO TURN SIGNAL LIGHTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony Almaraz

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a 1995 k1500, I was driving around town the other day and go to use my turn signal and nothing happen. (hazard lights still work) I tried to replace the turn signal flasher, didnt work. Checked fuses as well, nothing. Really don't want to replace the switch, looks like a PITA. Anybody ran into this before??? Also my air bag light is on now?

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe a moderator will move this thread out of the "Engine" section, and into..."Audio and Electronics", perhaps? GMT400 doesn't have a good forum section for vehicle electrical problems.

Sounds like a turn signal switch. Maybe a failed wire harness. If the flashers work, I think the bulbs are OK. Pretty sure the turn signals and the flashers use the same filament in the bulb.

Connect a scan tool, find out what the Air Bag controller is trying to tell you.

89obsSB

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Get the wiring diagram and a multimeter and check the resistance on the circuits end to end. That will tell if the wiring is ok. Then go from there. That’s where I would start.