No turn signals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackdeathmessenger

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, recently fixed an issue with my steering column (the loose 4 bolts at the bottom), and now I have no turn signals or hazards. Headlights, brake lights, etc all work fine. Checked the turn signal switch and even replaced it (twice) and still have nothing. Any help would be appreciated. Will likely print out the schematics while I'm at work tomorrow to check for broken wires. Odd thing is, when i activate the lever, I hear a single click from the turn signal flasher, like it's activating, but there's no flashing or even just the light on. I have replaced the flasher as well. Could it be something in the column? Any help would be great.

I have also been having an issue with the wiper switch. When i went to put the switch back into its socket, it fought me for 2 days. I did eventually get it to go back in, but now the switch moves alot and doesn't really function, other than the spray/wipe setting

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Turn signal flasher works, no flashing turn in gauge panel? And no turn signal flashing outside front or rear?

blackdeathmessenger

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, it turns out the clicking I was hearing was a clue to the source of the problem. It led me to a 3 prong relay that is plugged directly into the distribution block that most parts stores are calling a flasher