No power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krash63

Reaction score
I've got a 95 k2500 454 4×4
It has no balls & is making loud air sucking noises thru the throttle body any help would be great

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
The loud noise is probably just the Idle air circuit unless there is a massive vacuum leak. What diagnostics have you done so far? Vacuum leak check? Is there a check engine light on? Does it stumble or run rough? Have you done a standard tune up yet? More info the better unless your just complaining.

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How old are the usual tune-up items--O2 sensor, cap and rotor, plug wires, spark plugs, PCV system check, fuel filter, ignition timing check including timing advance, etc?

What is the fuel pressure?

Connect a scan tool
, verify EVERY sensor and the computer outputs.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
You'd have better luck continuing your other thread about no power and add more details in there rather than starting a new one with no details at all. There's no magic fix that will re-empower your truck without diagnostics and vehicle history.

Krash63

Reaction score
The loud noise is probably just the Idle air circuit unless there is a massive vacuum leak. What diagnostics have you done so far? Vacuum leak check? Is there a check engine light on? Does it stumble or run rough? Have you done a standard tune up yet? More info the better unless your just complaining.
I've done a tune up plugs, wires vacuum lines are all fine I even replaced one of them to be sure. I replaced temp sensor thermostat & radiator cap as it was overheating quickly

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How old are the usual tune-up items--O2 sensor, cap and rotor,.. ...PCV system check, fuel filter, ignition timing check including timing advance, etc?

What is the fuel pressure?

Connect a scan tool
, verify EVERY sensor and the computer outputs.

I've done a tune up plugs, wires vacuum lines are all fine I even replaced one of them to be sure. I replaced temp sensor thermostat & radiator cap as it was overheating quickly
See above.