No pain like loosing your vanity plate.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My snowblower feels like it’s running on chainsaw bar oil there is oil in it but it makes all kinds of knock noises. It’s been worked hard all it’s life, I think it’s time for a new one if I’m honest, my dad bought it in 87 when we lived in Sheboygan so it’s been around lake effect it’s whole life.
New ones are POS, so if yours is in good shape all other ways you may consider getting the engine rebuilt or repowering it.

LVJJJ

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not on the GMT 400, but I've got original 1965 Whatcom County Washington plates on my 1965 G-10 (Chevy Van). Bought my first car in 1965, a 1951 customized Ford convertible with an Olds engine in it (paid $75 for it). I licensed it in 1965. Drove it for a year and had to sell it but I kept the plates. Still had them when the van turned 25 years old in 1990 and was able to register it as an antique using said plates. Kinda cool I think. Still have the van and the plates. I've got 1994 plates off of one of my old cars that will be putting on my 94 k1500 in 2024. Idiot legislators upped the antique age from 25 to 30 years old here in Washington. (I don't live in Lawrence Kansas anymore, can't seem to change that)

Texvet

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back when I rode reining horses. I had a plate the said WHOA U SB. I got tired of paying to replace them. I would loose a set every year at the Quarter Horse Congress. Anti theft hardware didn't seem to slow them down - lol.