No light in the back seat? Solution here :3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knockoutpie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, never could see anything on the floor in the back of my truck so.. I took a few hours today and wired this up.

You must be registered for see images attach

Used a 1ft LED light strip, tapped it into the courtesy lights passenger side Bulb no. 194 right above passengers right foot, most of you know what i'm talking about, the only difficult part was the light was constantly on because I grounded it the the frame of the truck but my bro stepped in and told me it was a switched ground. Therefore I had to tap both wires, (orange and white) Orange is POWER and white is GROUND, if anyone wants to mod their court lighting remember RED on led strip = ORANGE power, Black/White/Clear on led strip = WHITE ground for courtesy :D GL GUYS

Knockoutpie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yikes, never realized how dirty the floors were under the seats before I took these pics :d, and I used the LED strip to stick on the plastic piece under the bucket seat

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
O'Reilly's, pep boys, Auto zone, they all have them.

yep it looks to be the same strip I used for my roll pan... I either got mine at AutoZone or O'reillys can't really remember but they are stupid bright.... OP that's an awesome idea to get some light back there and it looks good :waytogo:

Sent from my static android

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I did something like that in my Cavaliers back in the day. In the '94 RS I used a dedicated toggle switch and pulled the setup to transfer to my '87 Z24 when the '94 was retired from street use to become a dedicated track car. In the z I tapped into the courtesy lighting.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk 2