NO CRANK NO START

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bealszac

Reaction score
Engage as in spins the engine over and no start or engages the flexplate but doesn't spin the engine (i.e. engine siezed)?
Sounds like it engages flex plate, I'm going to pull plugs and see if for some reason it filled cylinders with fuel? I drove it into the garage to work on it, worked on it and then this issue so I don't see how it would have just seized for no reason.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds like it engages flex plate, I'm going to pull plugs and see if for some reason it filled cylinders with fuel? I drove it into the garage to work on it, worked on it and then this issue so I don't see how it would have just seized for no reason.
Been over a decade since I had the intake on a vortec small block open. Sounds like pulling plugs is the next step to see if the cylinders are full of coolant.

Edit: PlayingwithTBI beat me to the punch.

bealszac

Reaction score
Okay update so I pulled the plugs and lemme tell ya there was a **** ton of fuel in the cylinders. Mainly 8&5 but after they were pulled and I cleaned up I bumped the starter and it cranks but then it dumped a ton of fuel out the plug holes. For some reason my injectors are going crazy? This was the part I replaced I purchased from rock auto, think maybe it's faulty? Idk I'll mess with it tommorow. Fist person to give me an idea that ends up working I'll buy you a 6 pack thanks guys

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231227_191629_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231227_191629_Chrome.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 4

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
Okay update so I pulled the plugs and lemme tell ya there was a **** ton of fuel in the cylinders. Mainly 8&5 but after they were pulled and I cleaned up I bumped the starter and it cranks but then it dumped a ton of fuel out the plug holes. For some reason my injectors are going crazy? This was the part I replaced I purchased from rock auto, think maybe it's faulty? Idk I'll mess with it tommorow. Fist person to give me an idea that ends up working I'll buy you a 6 pack thanks guys
I'd say you need to pull the regulator back out and find your fuel leak. Maybe have to pull the spider as well to resolve.

Thatlowchevy

How’d I get inside this tube?!?!
Reaction score
Could be a faulty regulator leaking fuel, few years ago I had a 4.3 vortec leak from there causing a massive rich condition