NNBS seats in OBS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya I saw that one, didn't realize those were the same year seats, Tim is 6"3" same as me and he could hardly fit in between the steering wheel. so i guess I'll keep looking. I'm sitting on the springs on my seat with a rip in the side, so I need to find something decent.

so my comment was right? lol

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
My buddies '00 Z71 has them in the seats. I hate them. Can't adjust, so me being tall I'm sure they'd dislocate my shoulder if ever in an accident.

I personally like the GMT-900 seats over the '800 seats. I don't mind that they are a little stiffer. Still though, I'd put a set of leather '400 buckets in any day of the week in my extended cab over any other option. Hands down my favourite seat available.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
OK, I know what it was. My 05 Yukon denali didn't have then in the seats. I knew I had an 800 like that!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I still think your loosing your mind. All front seats in GMT400 vehicles have belts in the seatback. At least with OEM seats.

The rear seats were in the pillars though.