Newbie saying hELLO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chadillac

Reaction score
Just thought I would say Hello, I am not new to the GM truck world , Had a hand full since I was of age to drive. Here is the latest one I have, it is a 93 ext cab c3500. I use it pretty much as a camper hauler, or pulling the atv trailer. It is almost all stock except for the dropped suspension and the exhaust.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Chad

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Welcome to GMT400! That is one good looking dually, I like what you've done with it! You planning on starting a build thread for it?

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

Chadillac

Reaction score
Well to be honest I cheated on this one, this is the one that I did not build. I was looking for a project and this showed up. I know it started life in CA. as a speed boat hauler and then it was purchased by a man in Milwaukee, WI to drag his very LARGE Cigarette boat back and forth to the boat launch. Well when I got it it needed a little tlc. Nothing major, frontend work, brakes, and 4l80 trans updates. Sorry I am not one to take credit for someone elses work, I have sold vehicles in the past to hear how the new owner built it. I will post some pic of my 90 k1500 stepside, just have to find them. Thanks for the nice comment on the truck.
Chad

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Welcome! Love the dually man it looks awesome, I love seeing lowered trucks doing work

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beautiful truck! :drool: love the stock slammed look an the color, don't change a thing. Well maybe semi wheels, but that's it!

Welcome! :cheers: