Newb from Alabama

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevenmc08

Reaction score
Alright, well I'm new to the forum but not to the 400s. I've had a 93 2wd, 95 Z71, and a 94 Z71. I just recently sold my duramax and now I'm back in a 400. I searched all over the south and finally found the truck I always wanted a 98 ecsb Z71 with the heavy half ton option. It was a one owner, garage kept truck in immaculate shape with 151,000 miles and knew it was gonna be a once of a lifetime find so I got her. Can't wait to learn some new knowledge on these trucks! Thanks for reading, Steven

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Welcome! Pictures of the truck would be awesome... I also have a '98 ECSB z71, just not a half ton.

Nash

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
:welcome:Welcome to the site. I use to live in Huntsville

Last edited:

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Holy , yall are only a few hrs from me if your talking enterprise, dothan area. Currently in Pensacola FL. Brother in law is stationed out of FT Rucker AL.

WELCOME!

stevenmc08

Reaction score
Holy , yall are only a few hrs from me if your talking enterprise, dothan area. Currently in Pensacola FL. Brother in law is stationed out of FT Rucker AL.

WELCOME!

I'm so close to ft rucker I hear them every time they shoot out there