New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone have a cordless impact gun? What brands do you recommend? I want one to replace the lug wrench I carry. I'm spoiled by pneumatic tools and I had a blowout a couple weeks ago. Seems like a handy thing to carry in the tool bag.

I really like my 1/2" Milwaukee cordless impact, but it won't always loosen the lugs on my K2500. It will loosen the lugs on our camper easily, but doesn't quite have the juice for the 3/4 ton truck, consistently. I use it to do most of the work - just have to do the initial/final loosen/tighten by hand.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
Does anyone have a cordless impact gun? What brands do you recommend? I want one to replace the lug wrench I carry. I'm spoiled by pneumatic tools and I had a blowout a couple weeks ago. Seems like a handy thing to carry in the tool bag.

Had fantastic luck with my Milwaukee 3/8" impact. Until I accidentally left it on a jobsite.....
Never found a bolt it couldn't handle on a dozer or excavator.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys, going to go look at it tomorrow. They sure are proud of those batteries, guess that’s the cost of admission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the 3/8 M12 and the thing is a beast! Highly recommend it. Great battery life and surprising power. I’m only using my air guns now for the really big 1/2 stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My son just bought me this for Christmas. Glad to hear it works as well as you say.