New to the site have a few questions about my 97 1500!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
They look like 20s. Color match that work truck front grill with the black, Throw on a ram air hood and clear lights. Keep it original, Not many of them do. Just my .02 cents but its a clean truck!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Nice truck to start modding! Looks like you've got a good one to begin with. Like the body side molding without the chrome trim that that usually has. What drivetrain is in that?
But...
Ooooh yea! Moar sidewall!!! Definitely has to come down too! Then those wheels will look sooo much better!
Even if you don't get the hood you want right away, that bolt-on piece of plastic thingy on the leading edge has got to go! They're O.K. on the lifted trucks, but I don't like 'em on a lowered one. My opinion, though.

Oh, & Welcome to the site!

MULLINSB77

Reaction score
They are 22's i am going to drop it soon i cant decide 2n4 or 4n6 lol! yes bigger tires are a must those are 255/35r22 i was thinking 285 45 22 stock size off of a esclade but im not sure it is a 4.3 5 speed truck all rebuilt drive train all the body it org. i may one day drop a 350 in it but i like the 20+mpg it gets right now and the motor and trans only have about 20000 miles on them.

JJHUSSY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
4/6, 4/6!!! just flip it man, hangers aren't worth it :p save them tires, im rollin 255/35r22s on the front and i still occasionally rub. hence trying to build new inner fender wells :p rears im runnin 285/45r22s, good idea XD