new rotors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just ordered a pair of drilled/slotted rotors & ceramic pads hope there is a improvement
like they say.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where dod you get them from? I got a set off ebay for my 99 they came with the pad but they were junk so I changed them out for Wagner pads

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
A metallurgist once told me, if you freeze pads/shoes in your household freezer for a few days, they will last a lot longer.

I haven't tried it, but it's worth a try I guess.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
A metallurgist once told me, if you freeze pads/shoes in your household freezer for a few days, they will last a lot longer.

I haven't tried it, but it's worth a try I guess.

That's an interesting idea, I will have to research that a little.

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i got drill slotted rotors / ceramics pads friday. got off work jack the front up took old rotors & pads off put a fresh coat of paint on the calibars then put the new ones on and the tires let the jack down step back

to see them showing through the wheels. I went in the shed to get the box they came in to put in the trash i took the wraping paper out and seen LEFT SIDE tag on it ! whats this i said! well i had to switch the rotors

the slots need to go in the right direction. i do feel a diff in braking

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i got drill slotted rotors / ceramics pads friday. got off work jack the front up took old rotors & pads off put a fresh coat of paint on the calibars then put the new ones on and the tires let the jack down step back

to see them showing through the wheels. I went in the shed to get the box they came in to put in the trash i took the wraping paper out and seen LEFT SIDE tag on it ! whats this i said! well i had to switch the rotors

the slots need to go in the right direction. i do feel a diff in braking