NEW LOOK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah that's the type black I want I just don't care for the texture ya know...I like that smooth body line all the way down :hmm:...

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
man i had a side job tearing out my neighbors yard and havnt had time to catch up on here. and man i missed a big post! your truck looks soooo good now! its mean and his a way agressive stance now. i love it! so you like that plasti-dip?i might PM you about that tecnique

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do it buddy just message me I'll let ya know everything you needta know!! I'm really feeling it I know it's not permanent but I want it on the truck long as possible. The wheels are what really came out good. I've been wondering where u been!

Dirty, word to yo momma. I heard th@ line-x xtra stuff is spensive as a muug!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Debadged driver's side earlier so truck is completely done. Added new front License plate and UT sticker on the back window. I think the white sticker ties in the shocks a little better on a driveby or walk around...
You must be registered for see images attach

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Never noticed the diamond plate on the bed before. Still looks grey in some pictures.
Not sure about the sticker but liking the new license plate.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I've got to do something about that grey...Makes me mad cuz the wheels came out black as can be, but why the rockers look grey I'll never know. It's all about the lighting too.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Definetly lighting. It looks black in the sig and in some of the pics.