NEW LOOK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks killer griffin! The wheels I think came out especially great!!!!! And that is coming from a guy that is in general not a fan of black wheels lol

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Idk exactly if I have a 5.5 inch block or not. My front measured right at 45 but it was hard to get the exact amount because of how far my Damn tires and rims stick out lol

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
You do not have to use this and I would not be offended if you didn't but I was bored and have no vehicle to work on right now like you do. If you would like something different please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

You must be registered for see images attach

And JD I have been considering doing the whole POS camry that is gonna be my dd for awhile a flat white with this stuff if I can find 100 bux to buy the paint.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright welp I just went out there taped her off real quick and shot. Took like 10 minutes.
I just had a flashlight so the lighting blows. Definitely glad I finished it off by doing that part though

Holy **** dirty thanks for the freakin sig I'll upload it!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks killer griffin! The wheels I think came out especially great!!!!! And that is coming from a guy that is in general not a fan of black wheels lol

Thanks alot I think so too. I don't understand though why the wheels are matte black and the rockers are like a dark grey? Wtf. Not pleased with that.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I could see it being a different color between your truck and your rims but you would think it would be black on the truck and gray on the rims, everything I did today turned out lookin like matte black