New Jack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Soo the 5.3 is in worse shape than i thought.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry for the ****** pic, her uncle has an android :nono:. block is going to a machine shop monday to get cleaned up and were gonna go from there. ill probably end up scrapping the entire rotating assembly

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Ordered some brackets the other day to mount the highlift jack

Also the 5.3 needs bored out so I went and picked it up, ill save that project for when i have more funds.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ordered some brackets the other day to mount the highlift jack

Also the 5.3 needs bored out so I went and picked it up, ill save that project for when i have more funds.
Where'd you get the brackets?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Soo the 5.3 is in worse shape than i thought.

Sorry for the ****** pic, her uncle has an android :nono:. block is going to a machine shop monday to get cleaned up and were gonna go from there. ill probably end up scrapping the entire rotating assembly
A little JB Weld will fix that right up!

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
No real updates i dont think. Been runing it around like a mad man between work, the farm, and all the other **** i dont wanna do lol. Put 6400 miles on it since i got it which is ALOT for me, still getting 17-18pmg average. 5.3 block got tanked and honed and is chillin in a bag at the farm waiting patiently.

Anywho... Pic ***** time
Also i bought a polaris 440 a couple weeks back for $50, threw a battery and a belt on it and sold it for a nice profit. Since it was so easy i picked up another. This is a barn fresh 80s yamaha excel 540. Litterally all i had to do was throw gas in this and it fired up. Gonna clean the carb so itll idle, put a battery in it and try to make a couple more dollars. Maybe rip it around in the process.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Spent $150 on a new toolbox. Now i want a tonneau cover or pap cap for the winters
also threw some gas and a battery in the junky old snowmobile and it fired up. Need the carb cleaned so itll idle but it sounds pretty damn healthy