New here,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Hello all, figured it's finally time to join instead of just lurking.
My name is Brody Nielsen, but alas, no truck yet :(
Hope that changes soon. I'd prefer a GMT as a first vehicle, but only time will tell.
I'd love to have my first truck be a 96-00 K2500, the ECSB. But those are expensive where I'm at, so for the time being I'll search for a RCLB 3/4 or one ton.

Hope to learn tons to help me in my search and help for when I want to do things to whatever truck.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Welcome Brody.

-via Mobile

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, good luck in your truck search

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Thanks for the luck, when I moved from Iowa to North Carolina, I never realized the amount of cheap shortbeds in the midwest! The things you realize when you move halfway across the country I guess. :/

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Thanks for the luck, when I moved from Iowa to North Carolina, I never realized the amount of cheap shortbeds in the midwest! The things you realize when you move halfway across the country I guess. :/
They're way more expensive here in the rust belt than anywhere else

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Now you have a better chance of finding one with minimal rust being out of the salt belt though.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
True about the minimal rust deal, they put down a weak solution in my neck of the Carolinas, but some of the prices on trucks I've seen on CL down here are insane!