New here. 99' K2500 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kchevys

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always wanted a silver or navy blue. Could never stumble across once so I pulled the trigger on a pewter. Currently there is navy blue C2500 LS suburban with Diesel on facebook. Navy cloth interior, low miles and looks great. If it were a K truck I am sure it would have been gone in two days.

RatFink

Reaction score
Sounds eerily familiar... I ran up to Baltimore last week and picked up a truck a lot like yours. 1999 K2500 Suburban, 5.7l, 4l80e, G80, manual windows, bench seat, rubber floor, W/T front end but Chevy, barn doors, no tint on windows, gold paint. Body and floor pan were solid, engine purrs nicely and has had nothing done to it. Came with all service records since 99. Needs some TLC underneath but the frame checked out yesterday so onwards we go. The price was right and I needed a future DD when the ccsb dually goes down for resto. It was never a fleet truck though... horse trailer puller for 15 years and then did a lot of sitting, but no critter infest. Putting a flight plan together for it to become an OBX beach bus. I'm like a little kid again. Hope you enjoy yours just as much.
Sorry, haven’t logged in in a while. Was it gold with different color passenger fender by chance? I tried to buy that one but was sold when I called!

Road Trip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

New to the site figured id introduce myself. Names Wes, just recently purchased a 99 K2500 Suburban SL that I'm planning to daily drive...

... If there are any other hot rod guys on here Holler.
Edit: Oops! Newbie mistake -- missed the date that the OP posted!
...but I'm going to leave this in due to the hot rod holler thing.

Hollerin' from upstate NY! Welcome to the forum -- the more you
poke around, the more that there is to see.

Currently helping a friend restart a sleeper project that has
become a piece of yard art that had some moss growing on the
northern exposures. :0) And this was the justification I used to pick
up a '99 C2500 RCLB pickup for project support...only problem
is, I'm starting to work on *this* truck as if it was the primary
focus instead of the support vehicle?

Anyway, welcome to the site - I think you'll find a lot of kindred
spirits here...

Last edited: