New Guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BAD90

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats up everyone? Im Marcus from Dallas, TX. In AcrophobiA. I drive a 1990 gmc Sierra daily driven. Bagged on 20/22s, stock A arms up front, Nfamus 3 link in the rear. Body dropped bed. All shaved all that stuff. Started the build in 2010 when I was 18 after the truck was parked in 1994 in the garage after my dad got burned out showing it. Here are some pictures.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
HOLY MOLLEY- nice truck! I love the interior! (and take this as the biggest compliment you will ever get- I don't like lowered trucks 90% of the time)

1BAD90

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, the interior is going to have a small change. Wrapping the dash in black leather and the door panels will be all wrapped in leather with a hotrod touch to then. Then ill just finish up under the hood.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice truck.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome!
Wow! A show truck survivor! Not many sit for 16 years, still owned by the same family.
Love the console!

1BAD90

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a picture of the truck from then. My old man had a yellow stripe/graphic added after he did the caddi taillights. Dont have any pictures on the computer of it with it.