New Guy from Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys! I heard about this place from another forum I'm on, Z71Tahoe-Suburban.com, and have been lurking for quite awhile. This site is incredible, I've gathered so much info from you guys I should be charged lol. So I figured I'd introduce myself and my pride and joy.

She's a 1996 Tahoe 2dr 4x4, 5.7L Vortec, LT285/75R16 Nitto TG's, PIAA off-road lamps, Magnaflow Dual in/Dual Out, and a Spectre CAI, and Black Bear tune just waiting for install. Well pics are alot better than words so here she is.

You must be registered for see images attach

No shes not a true Sport/Z71 I bought her with the tags, and upholstery already done that way but I think it looks nice. Shes going to stay virtually stock until I graduate,and get to work and save up the cash to do my SAS. Let me know what you all think.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone mentioned it wouldn't take too long before you RGV guys showed up but damn that took some time.

Welcome to the site man!

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im originally from Weslaco, but moved to Mcallen about 2 years ago badass to know theres some one else from the valley on here... And thanks for the welcome guys like I said it awesome that theres a site now dedicated to our trucks!!

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks real nice, they only stay that clean looking down south haha