new guy from OK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this is my first GM full size, i usually have a mini truck. anyways its a '96 Sierra ecsb lowered 4/6 -Spindles, Coils, and nitro drop shocks, and the rear is a flip kit with shock extenders-. has a shaved tail gate and roll pan. its supposed to be a newer crate motor and new trans with 75,000. I've had it a little over a week and i love it. I have a few plans for it but trying to keep it clean and simple.

You must be registered for see images attach

-sorry for the small pic.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What part of OK you in? Welcome to the site, good luckin truck.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome man i just joined and i like this site already its not full of ****** bags

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome, I used to spend quit a bit of time in OKC on business years ago. Nice city but I wouldn't want to live there. Way to much traffic for me.

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome man i just joined and i like this site already its not full of ****** bags

thanks man, and i think ive seen you on the S10 forum, i was here and there on it hardly posted tho.

welcome, I used to spend quit a bit of time in OKC on business years ago. Nice city but I wouldn't want to live there. Way to much traffic for me.

yeah it does have alot of traffic, but i dont live in a busy city like that, but im from a town with only one stop light. lol

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
yeah it does have alot of traffic

There is no way it has more traffic than Houston, or Dallas **** that place.

And welcome to the forum it is a great place and most of the time it seems like I may be a ****** and it is probably because I am.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome!

truck looks good, but as a staff member here at gmt400, we do require larger pics :crazy: