new guy from OK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There is no way it has more traffic than Houston, or Dallas **** that place.

And welcome to the forum it is a great place and most of the time it seems like I may be a ****** and it is probably because I am.

I have to agree, had to work in Plano, TX some and we drove into Dallas one night to get supper, omg what a mistake...

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome!

truck looks good, but as a staff member here at gmt400, we do require larger pics :crazy:

haha i know i tried blowing it up but it was blurry, i can use my photobucket app on my iphone and get a tiny pic like the one above or use my samsung blackjack II (yes i know old, but its super easy to text) and get a nice big pic...stupid if you ask me.

and thanks for all the kind words, I've been looking at the some pics from the 90's and kinda want to do a nice clean sport truck. maybe a full bolt on with a tune to make it a tad bit faster and some nice looking eagle alloys and repaint it and fix the few dents it has.

does anyone have any 90s sport truck pics they wanna share please do. and again thanks for the kind words.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not a 90, but close enough.

You must be registered for see images attach
and that was taken with my droid and uploaded with the photobucket app. There is probably a setting in the camera to turn up the resolution while will net larger pictures.