New guy from Oakhurst ca

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GRIMEE

Reaction score
Hi every one I am new to this forum but not new to the truck scene I have been into trucks my whole life and currently own a 94 short bed, A PRO TOURING 98 2 door 2wd Tahoe with a Whipple Super charged 800 hp L S /4l80 , truck arms with cantilevered T/A Ride Tech coil overs custom rear sway bar aluminum fuel cell , custom front sway bar tube upper and lower control arms and coil overs , One off wheels and NITTO NT05 Tires. We also auto cross and road race it on a regular basis .It runs low 12's high 11's in the 1/4 mile. Also have an 07 classic silverado Truckin cover truck . I joined this forum to see what everyone else is doing with their trucks .

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
:welcome: from Mississippi!
Post up some pics of your rides!

Sent from my padded cell using Tapatalk 2

GRIMEE

Reaction score
Heres a couple of pics
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Welcome from Modesto, CA. Not too many members from Cali on here, especially in our neck of the woods. I have family in Awahnee, so I go up to your area every once in a while.