New guy from NOR-CAL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shwill

Reaction score
Hello GMT400 new to the site but not to forums. I find this site through GMfullsize and decided to check it out.
Name is Sean and I currently have a 1990 454ss and am in the process of buying a 1993 4x4 2 door Yukon.
The 454 is currently awaiting a motor rebuild. I got put on hold when we decided to buy a house. Now that we have the house I just have to finish fixing up the garage then I can start working on it again. It currently has a 3 4 drop on it and I plan on bringing the back down another inch after I finish working on the engine.
The Yukon I am buying from my dad and it will be my daily driver. Cosmetically it needs new paint but no real body work. It has a crate motor in it with about 20k on it and the transmission was rebuilt about 15k miles ago. I plan putting a small lift on it and maybe a tactical armor multi carrier rear bumper and a wincher front bumper.
Sorry I can’t provide any pictures at the moment but as soon as I can I will. I am new to the lift seen so I will be asking a lot of questions but I will make sure to search for what I am looking for before I ask.

Shwill

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes. I am from the east bay area Antioch/Oakley

Shwill

Reaction score
I found a picture of the SS after I lowered it
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

sorry for the small picture. My phone resized for some reason