New guy from Iowa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1998ECSB4x4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
New to the GMT400, not so new to modding vehicles. Just bought my 98 K1500 in Oct. as a birthday gift to myself, it's got alot of miles and some rust. Paid 2550 for it so don't think i did to bad, although it dose need alot of TLC, but at less i can upgrade as i go.

here's the only picture i have of it right now:
You must be registered for see images

Then there's the Garage Queen:
You must be registered for see images
alot done to it (see sig) even that's a basic list...

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Nice truck. What are your plans for the truck?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Woohoo! Welcome from Waterloo! What part of the state are you from?

-HorNz hath spoken via Mobile-

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:welcome: from your northern neighbor! From reading your sig, it looks like your grand prix has a killer system in it!

1998ECSB4x4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice truck. What are your plans for the truck?
well like i said it needs alot of work shocks all around the u joints where about froze(already changed) needs a idler arm tires the normal tune up on the engine (plugs wires distrib and air filter) wanting to goto 3/4 rear springs. Would like to but a brush guard on it but too pricey atm... Down the road I would like to swap a LS1 with a low end turbo and upgraded axles and trans and make it a real tower.....

Woohoo! Welcome from Waterloo! What part of the state are you from?

-HorNz hath spoken via Mobile-
Cedar Rapids, thanks seen your build thread and I dig.

:welcome: from your northern neighbor! From reading your sig, it looks like your grand prix has a killer system in it!

ya i compete with it got alot of trophies piling up in the garage will have to post a pic later.