New guy from Houston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyrodder

Reaction score
Never liked trucks until my 32 Bday. weird I know, traded my 98 Mustang GT for my 95 1500 extended cab, cause I hate being so close to the steering wheel. It was lowered the wrong way, frame was resting on rearend and bouncy as hell, finally bought a C-Notch for it, but then the frame would BANG on the rearend really hard on bumps :nono:.. the dropped look was cool, but useless as a hauler. So finally went to junkyard and got some stock leaf springs and raised it back up, but since I have a hard time leaving things stock, I am going with a 4" spindle lift and some late model 18" Z71 wheels and convert to 6 lug, been lurking for a while and decided to finally do an Intro, I have learned alot here already

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome look on Craigslist.org they have a 6 lug Z71 posi rearend for $300.00 dollars in Conroe.

skyrodder

Reaction score
I'm In Cypress now, but moving to North side soon, Hunters truck caught my eye so much that I am going to build mine similar just different wheels.

Attachments

• truck1.jpg
    truck1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 19
  • truck2.jpg
    truck2.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 16

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Welcome!!! Your truck will look good on them 18's!!! And if you don't go with to wide a tire, and stay around 11" wide, then you may not need spacers at all!! Goodluck and looking forward to seeing the end result!!!