new guy from canada haha

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmatsjugg

Reaction score
Well my names Eric from Regina sk Canada I spend a lot of time working on my truck and been lurking the forum for along time lol for all the time I spent lurking and learning I thank manny of you guys hear for the tech and wat not and ill try my best to contribute my part as time unfolds ........that's my baby in Sig pic 97 k1500 z71 3/4 ton leafs 14 bolt sf cranked and blocked and soon 3" body can't afford SAS YET gots a wife n child to support .in the end I'm going for SAS few years till that comes tho so ill bodylift till then lol

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Well my names Eric from Regina sk Canada I spend a lot of time working on my truck and been lurking the forum for along time lol for all the time I spent lurking and learning I thank manny of you guys hear for the tech and wat not and ill try my best to contribute my part as time unfolds ........that's my baby in Sig pic 97 k1500 z71 3/4 ton leafs 14 bolt sf cranked and blocked and soon 3" body can't afford SAS YET gots a wife n child to support .in the end I'm going for SAS few years till that comes tho so ill bodylift till then lol

REALLY like the truck- I need more specs! And pics!

mmatsjugg

Reaction score
hear some info its a 97 k1500 fully rebuilt from the ground up it has the ht383e motor should have rebuilt the old one for cheaper haha. 4l60e trans. 14sf will be ff swap when the sas takes place few yr from now ..i use procomp wheels in the summer on 265's at and stockers in the winter with 265 mudders soon to be 315's on 3" bl i also welded up a front receiver hitch..hears some pics .. i ******* the pics out lol
You must be registered for see images attach

baby cleaning it

yuppers she is used lol

pic of my 94 c1500 just sold few weeks ago