New member from NC!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wes-in-MC

Reaction score
Hey gang!! I'm Wes and I'm no stranger to these trucks. I've had my 1995 k2500 since 1997. Its been the best vehicle I've ever had!! I've visited this site several times over the years but wasn't until recently that I really sat down and read a lot of posts from you guys and gals. I was researching replacement radiators because I was finished with the plastic tank junk!!! Anyway, Thank you for this great site and I hope I can contribute here and there!!! Here is an older photo of "Blackie" from several years ago. Thanks, Wes!!
You must be registered for see images attach

Wes-in-MC

Reaction score
Welcome from a fellow North Carolinian, and a fellow K2500 owner!

I love a clean RCLB; what's the specs on it?
Thank you!! My truck is a 454/4L80E truck with 188K on the clock. Its my daily and I got it in March of '97 with 18,000 mile on it. It was bought new at Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet and I think put into fleet service for a year??? Not sure on that one but never any major issues with the truck. Several weeks ago, I had the made is China radiator decide to check out on me....without even telling me. Now that I'm a member, I will be posting on that very soon.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
Thank you!! My truck is a 454/4L80E truck with 188K on the clock. Its my daily and I got it in March of '97 with 18,000 mile on it. It was bought new at Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet and I think put into fleet service for a year??? Not sure on that one but never any major issues with the truck. Several weeks ago, I had the made is China radiator decide to check out on me....without even telling me. Now that I'm a member, I will be posting on that very soon.
:welcome:My truck is a K2500 with a 4L80E with 430k miles. Got it in the early 2010's, love it. I've put 230k on the truck, lots of miles from driving all around the Upper Penninsula and most of Wisconsin/Minnesota/Louisiana/Mississippi. Hickory, NC and that area is jaw-droppingly beautiful. My potty mouth was running and then was stopped when I got to those mountains out there! Ozarks are no match for the scenery of the southern Appalachians, don't get me started on the beauty of the northern Appalachians.