New guy from Buffalo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Dave.

New to this site, but have owned my 1994 GMC Sierra for 15 years. [I also own a 86 Monte Carlo SS and a 01 Monte Carlo SS, thus the screen name.]

My truck is more of a work truck than a show or off road truck. I have done a bit of trail riding, but haven't been able to really get too agressive, since it is a daily driver. But hauling motors and parts and trail rash had taken it's toll on her.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last year my son and I decided it was time to rebuild the truck. Welded in new rockers and cab corners, installed a set of used fenders, bed, roll pan and tailgate. Then painted it in the fall.

Don't worry, that cap is only on for the winter months.

I started looking for ideas to upgrade the truck and came across this site. Saw some cool stuff and decided to join.

Well, I need more ideas, so I'm going to check out the rest of the site.

Thanks for having me!

Last edited:

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I have to keep it up for a while, can't afford to replace it. I have a few mods planned for her this year, I figured I spent enough on the Monte Carlos over the last decade.

I need new tires to start, these are weather cracking bad. I'm thinkiing of jumping up to 285's. But then I will need to add a set of side steps because my wife can barely get in the truck now, raising it over an inch will drive her nuts. Plus Since I don't want to replace the grille assembly again (3 times already) I want to get a pre runner style light bar.
I guess I'll just have to see how the money flows......