New guy from Alberta

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's what I'm used to driving, crew cab long boxes make up 95% of the flightline/work trucks in the air force, besides, real trucks have 8 foot boxes!

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
buckets lol, mine's so much truck it doesnt even have rear seats in the crew cab!

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Never been there. Is that the seedy end of town?

Nah, just out of the way. Cold Lake used to be 2 separate towns plus the base, now they're one city, but there is about a 5-10 minute highway drive to get from old Grand Centre to old Cold Lake. All the big stuff is in Grand Centre, stuff like the theatre, walmart, the mall, all the fast food, most of the restaurants etc, by the lake is mostly houses and condos. On the crew cab note, this is my 4th. I've had (in order) a '90 F-350 351W, a '93 F350 IH 7.3IDI 5 speed(that thing was a monster and I ran it on a 50/50 diesel/filtered waste veggie oil mix, or tranny oil, or waste jet fuel mixed with 2 stroke oil, basically whatever burned), an '86 GMC 3+3 350 that I'm going to scavenge for parts for my '98