new from texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevinRGV

Reaction score
im new here and i drive a 1996 chevy cheyenne single cab short bed stepside. as far as mods it only has phantom grill and Airaid spacer and k&n cai. as far as plans, i want go get a 6/8 or 8/10 drop, get some Intro or Bonspeed wheels, cowl hood, new paint, ss wingg and ss mirrors, and the phantom bumper.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
yes lol. its the same as driving normal just that you are more careful with bumps and dips and potholes

So you're gonna be like those people that have to take driveways at 2 mph. Those people piss me off! haha, just messin with ya man (but really, they do kinda get annoying, but I'm riding high compared to those guys). Welcome! I've never heard of anyone going 8/10 before though, should be interesting to see.
Dang man, 15!! Gettin a good head start on your vehicle. Oh, and may I add that I am EXTREMELY jealous of all you people that don't have required front plates.

kevinRGV

Reaction score
So you're gonna be like those people that have to take driveways at 2 mph. Those people piss me off! haha, just messin with ya man (but really, they do kinda get annoying, but I'm riding high compared to those guys). Welcome! I've never heard of anyone going 8/10 before though, should be interesting to see.
Dang man, 15!! Gettin a good head start on your vehicle. Oh, and may I add that I am EXTREMELY jealous of all you people that don't have required front plates.
lol my friend had a 10/12 drop on his obs tuckin 20s and had no problem with it. ill look for pics of his and his brothers. and i also have another firend tuckin 20/22s