New from NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue_Z71

Reaction score
Howdy all, Nate here. 22, did 3 years in the Army, now relaxing in the mountains of western NC. First vehicle was a '95 Sierra 2500 RCLB 350 NV4500, I just got rid of my '06 1500 Z71, and I've got an '84 C10 383 T400 at my parents that was restored a few years ago. I want something cheap, so I'm in the market for a '95 or up crew cab (2 kids with another on the way). People keep saying to stay away from the 6.5's, but I personally want a crew cab 4x4 that would get better mpg then the 10-12's I've been accustomed to getting. Any opinions?

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome!
Wow! 22 with 2 kids & another on the way? They've discovered what causes that, y'know!
Liking the C10. Like it more if it was a bit closer to Mother Earth! Lol!

Dubya

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome. your c10 looks awesome! lot's of good information here.

Blue_Z71

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome party. Her oldest is from an ex, and we've got an 18 month old and she's due next July. Here's the few pics I have of the C10 -

It was a factory 4.3L T400 with a high rise intake and Quadrajunk, now it's a fire breathing '70.5 Camaro 383 stroker with Edelbrock heads, Crane cam, LT headers, 2.5" true duals, and a 760 Holly Avenger. When it kicks down at 45, the rear will pass the front :driver: