New from Louisiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Well I've been lurking around here for some time and I've posted a few times and i figured id introduce myself. My name is Hunter, i live in Denham Springs, La. Ive worked at a dealership in Baton Rouge for 7yrs before i got a job at a chemical plant. so i know all the goods and bads about a dealership, and i also know that i don't trust anyone but myself to work on my vehicles.

The specs on my trucks are in my sig. so ill post pics.

1st the 94, Its my hunting/mud/play toy. Bought it for $500 with a bad motor, put a new motor in it and been modding it ever since. But it needs work right now it needs a new distributor to get it running right, wheel hub, idler & pitman arms & lower ball joints. and my cousin just gave me a winch bumper for it, so now i need a winch. Now for pics
You must be registered for see images attach

vid of me going thru a hole to test the boggers out when i first got them, the hole was deep but not as bad as i thought.

2nd the 97, My dad gave this truck to me, it was my moms, i got it when she passed away, so its not going anywhere. the rearend is making noise now, but plans are 4in lift spindles, stock coil springs, 2in lift block(until i get an aal, already have the blocks) z71 rearend, 6lug rotors and nnbs 17's with 285/70r17 terra grapplers, atz, or mtz, i havent decided yet.

the rims going on it

before it was lowered

both of them together

the wife's 2010 4Runner SR5, all I've done is tint it (not in pics) she doesn't want to do anything to it.

sorry for the really long post, tell me what you think.

Last edited:

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Welcome! I've always loved your 94, the other one is nice too!

thanks, I've been following your threads with your truck, and i honestly feel like you, I've always had broken on that truck! its never problem free!

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Well one day my friend...one day. Hopefully one day before hunting season lol. What part of Louisiana are you in?

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Denham Springs, not far from Baton rouge. Your right i got to get it going b4 hunting season, but with a 3 month old its kind of hard to find time. and the wife is just now getting back to work so now ill have extra money to work on it.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Good deal. I make it to Baton Rouge every two year for the Auburn-LSU game, we stay in New Orleans and I absolutely love New Orleans and Baton Rouge.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Good deal. I make it to Baton Rouge every two year for the Auburn-LSU game, we stay in New Orleans and I absolutely love New Orleans and Baton Rouge.

Cool, next time you come drive your 92 (if its fixed, lol) and ill take you to my lease and we'll see what it can do!!!