Howdy from South Louisiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Intragration

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Training, as practiced here in the 'States, is overrated. Actual training and true mentorship are underrated.

The OP admits he doesn’t have formal auto-tech “training”, but he’s going to give working on his truck a shot anyway. (I'm guessing he works in a different field, and the truck is more or less a hobby for him?) At any rate, I applaud the enthusiasm.

QuantumMystic

Reaction score
Finally another coonass to agravate. At least u get out the fish bowl occasionally! From the sounds of it, u got a place around mccomb or brookhaven too? I do a bit of hunting in that area and used to run bugs up & down 55 from Memphis & back here in my neck the woods
Not too far from McComb! Between Tylertown and Columbia, deep in the woods, can't beat it.
Ok it's been two days, where the h*ll are the pics? ;)
Sorry for delay everyone, life got crazy for the last year and I got lazy about doing forum stuff. Pics incoming!
The OP admits he doesn’t have formal auto-tech “training”, but he’s going to give working on his truck a shot anyway. (I'm guessing he works in a different field, and the truck is more or less a hobby for him?) At any rate, I applaud the enthusiasm.
I'm an electrician by trade, no formal training there either just on the job experience. I have a pretty broad skill set I'll attribute to my love of tinkering and knowing how things work.

QuantumMystic

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Here she is, not the cleanest 95 but definitely in pretty good shape for a nearly 30 year old truck. She'll be receiving some more love this year/I'll be posting in another thread about the trials and tribulations of me (still) trying to get this thing to run right over the past year. I'm guessing the box is a swap done by the PO since the color isn't an exact match. There's no telling. Thanks for having me here and for a warm welcome. Apologies for not getting around to this sooner, but better late than never I suppose