New from galveston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caleb2101

Reaction score
hey guys im new to the site from galveston. just picked up my first obs andhave quite a few plans inmind.... its a 97 ec/sbvortec 350 auto... anyways any helpful tips would be much appreciated and thanks for a great site

caleb2101

Reaction score
yea i have learned alot already from this site....first thing im gona have to fix is my cab mounts since it seems to have the normal sag... its already got a 2/4 drop but i want to go 4/6and then 4.11s with a tru trac and eventually a lq9

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
yea i have learned alot already from this site....first thing im gona have to fix is my cab mounts since it seems to have the normal sag... its already got a 2/4 drop but i want to go 4/6and then 4.11s with a tru trac and eventually a lq9

Welcome!

Why would you want to go 4.11s with a dropped truck? Sure, it gives you torque, but the mileage sucks (I'm thinking I might have 4.11s in mine). 3.73s would be more efficient, give you lower rpms, and you could always do some engine work to get you the extra torque, right? Unless I'm mistaken, 4.11s are usually with bigger tires.....:think:

Post up some pics of your truck when you can. Getting a Photobucket account is the easiest way to do that. What color is your truck?