New beauty rings and center caps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
X2, eBay or a salvage yard are probably going to be your best bets. All of the 8 lug center caps seem to be discontinued by GM, unfortunately.

MTBrotz

Reaction score
I bought a set of new old stock beauty rings and center caps off a guy on Craigslist a while back. When I picked them up I saw he had multiple sets, so I bought 'em all.
You must be registered for see images attach
I have an extra set of 2500 center caps and beauty rings I'd be willing to sell you if you are interested. I've got a brand new set of lug caps too.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^ And that's one reason why this site is awesome.

scottydl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought some aftermarket 8-lug caps for my Burb almost 3 years ago, after the plastic on the original ones was splitting and breaking. Here they are on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BL18O1S/

No logo but I think they look pretty decent, and I could live with the price for something new that would likely last longer than something from a scrap yard. They have been on and off several times for tire rotations, and no issues yet.

Jermaine Smith

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought a set of new old stock beauty rings and center caps off a guy on Craigslist a while back. When I picked them up I saw he had multiple sets, so I bought 'em all.
I have an extra set of 2500 center caps and beauty rings I'd be willing to sell you if you are interested. I've got a brand new set of lug caps too.

Yes im interested... 662-317-1968

Darrin De May

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Damn! Don't know how I missed this post!