New BBC CCLB owner in mississippi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LostX

Reaction score
I picked up a 96 chevy back in October 2015. Truck is black, CCLB, automatic, fully loaded options, and 7.4 BBC. Texas truck so its 100% rust free. I just finished a stage 1 restoration of the interior so the interior is about 1/3 done.

not sure if you people like third gens but my other car is an 88 firebird formula 350, ttops, manual.

I can post up some pics if anyone cares, I'm over in eastern mississippi.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. from your neighbor in Louisiana. And pics, pics,pics, post away, we lovem

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, as stated above...pics!!! Of the 3rd gen too, even though I personally prefer the Camaros

LostX

Reaction score
Here it is the day I bought it, I drove down in my ford, bought it right there, and grabbed a trailer for the road trip back home.
I may be creating a build thread soon, restoring it to original condition. It will basically be 100% showroom new in the interior, new black paint, sas of course and possible ditch the body lift.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

1ATony

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the site it's great to have you here

Tony