need too know what trans im suppossed to have

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cviola2005

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does the VIN in the top corner match the VIN on the truck? Maybe it's a junkyard glovebox??

Will the shifter move all the way to 1st gear? If a 3 speed has been put in place of a 4 speed, the shifter will not go to 1st, but all other gears will work.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
here they are i dont know how to read i there a book?

You must be registered for see images attach

You have a 91 Chevy, 1500, standard cab, 5.7, 700r4, 3.42 gears, power locks, sliding rear window, bench seat, floor mats, body mouldings, chrome wheel arches, A/C, 5600# gvwr, dome light, stainless mirrors, fleetside bed, built in Ft Wayne, power brakes, oil cooler, snooze control, 100A alt, under 8500 emissions, federal emissions, sport steering wheel, tilt wheel, 15X7 wheels, cargo light, AM/FM cassette/EQ, 4 speakers, chrome bumpers with impact strip, front license plate bracket, HD radiator, chrome grill, front bumper guards, fixed antenna, 235/75/15's, 8.5" 10 axle, base suspension, convenience package, power windows, 2 tone, blue cloth interior, that is medium blue metallic and Lt french blue poly.
Yeah, I was bored!

CJ91C1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thank you all lol and that you skylark yea i guess someone messed with truck cluster and steering column (solid now not tilting which makes me mad) im going to look at the trans as soon as i have my coffee. it looks to me either the driveshaft is too short or trans is short idk ill try and snap some pics in a lil while thanks for all the help fellas