Need stock ECM for 99 K3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShawnN

Reaction score
I know that replacing the ECM with the 411/LS ECM is popular on here so I wanted to see if anyone has a stock ECM that fits the 99 model year lying around that I can buy or (preferably) borrow to test in my truck. If it turns out to be the problem I'd gladly buy it, if not I could return it.

Truck has been at this shop for 18 months. After fixing several wiring problems causing fuses to blow, they replaced the ECM but continued to use a bad battery until I insisted they stick another battery in it. I suspect low voltage during starting might have fried the new ECM. He said it drives and shifts fine then after driving a while goes into limp mode without throwing any codes. He said this morning he has had trouble finding an ECM so I thought I'd check here. TIA!

Mark Gilbert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Which motor are you running? I have blackbox PCM's for both the 350 and 454. The 350 has the 4l60e and I have 2 for 454 with the 4l80e. They are both 4 connector blackboxes for the 98-99.

If you pay the shipping you can have all 3 that I have.