Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dig it! I personally don't like em slammed all the way to the ground. Love it when they're a little lower in the front than the rear. Yours looks great, nice and even. From what I've heard a 275/60/15 will work on a 15x10 but I should probably look into it more.
You could do a 2/2 drop and keep the raked look but still fill the wheel wells up better.

Cottonwood

Reaction score
This is my 89. Stock height, 15x10 with 295/50/r15 all the way around. Looking to fill up the wheel well a get rid of the lip a bit (as much as I love it). I'd like to keep the wheels I have here but am curious what size tire will work best on 15x10 to fill in the well. No clue on the backspace. I think I've seen some 275/60/15 that I think will do the trick but I'm not sure. Any help is appreciated, and apologies if this is the wrong place to post this question. New to the forum.

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm not much help with your specific question. But I've used this comparison use to visualize difference a little more.

https://www.tacomaworld.com/tirecalc?tires=285-65r16-285-65r17

victor II

Reaction score
I run stock ralley’s, and 235/75r15s on all four corners. I’m about to lower the rear by 2”. I considered wider wheels but like the ralley’s.

You must be registered for see images attach