• BFG

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Dynapro

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Trail Grappler

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
I'll be needing new one's here soon but really am looking at 3 different tires. Here's my thing 3.42's so the lighter the better and 34 miles a Day every other Week.

I love going hunting so I need something good for offroad but also good wear. Here are the choices:

BFGoodrich A/T Weight: 64.6lbs Height: 34.6 Price: $1,100
You must be registered for see images attach

Hankook Dynapro MT Weight: 64.9lbs Height 34.8 Price: $1,150

Nitto Trail Grappler Weight: 75.3lbs Height: 34.8 Price: 1,350

My concerns: Price due to a suspension lift coming soon after tires. Height: with 7" combined with bl I don't want them to look small (in case I keep bl on) and I need

some decent life out of them. Any help or experience would be great!

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
don't get BFG's- tread design is second rate and the tread wear life hasn't impressed me. The other two are great!!

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Well my first thought was Nitto but then I found the dynapro's to safe me $200 and they look pretty good to me.

And Vortec my biggest thing with BFG is the aggressive look they have. I love aggressive stances. But now I'm lookin for best overall with mileage and look plus the weight will play a big factor too.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Well my first thought was Nitto but then I found the dynapro's to safe me $200 and they look pretty good to me.

And Vortec my biggest thing with BFG is the aggressive look they have. I love aggressive stances. But now I'm lookin for best overall with mileage and look plus the weight will play a big factor too.

They do look agressive until you've used them a few times- then they just look like trouble :imo: My dad keeps running them on his Blazer and the tread wears off really fast on the drive tires between rotations. My AT2's have outlasted his by far.

of the three, the NTG are the best, but because of your gears and stuff..

I voted for the Dynapros. Tread looks mean!

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I think the less the tire weighs the harder it is to keep balanced? I might have that wrong, but heavy tires have more rubber and thicker sidewalls.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
315/75r16?

stt or mtz. both not real heavy about 66 lbs.

Old Goat Ninja

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Right behind you with Duct tape stretched out
I've run BFG's (on a Jeep) and really liked them. They're great off road with rocks or dirt or sand, etc. Bad in mud. I'm surprised to hear bad reviews to be honest. It's one of my favorite tires. Rolls great on the street too, very little rolling resistance and nice and quiet. I had on some mud tires before installing the BFG AT's on my Jeep, and rolling away with the new AT's, I was absolutely stunned how quiet it was. I had gotten so used to the mud tire howl that I forgot how quiet my Jeep could be. My gas mileage went up too. When the tires on my GMT go out, more than likey I will run the BFG AT 35x12.50R15's.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I just bought my Toyo open country MTs from treaddepot.com for $1,142 shipped to my door. I haven't mounted them on the rims yet, but try measure 35/12 off the rim.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
I just bought my Toyo open country MTs from treaddepot.com for $1,142 shipped to my door. I haven't mounted them on the rims yet, but try measure 35/12 off the rim.

Just looked at this and it blew my mind... That is a GREAT price