Need some quick release hinges for flush tonneau

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I brought this flush tonneau cover and the guy had no hardware so I brought the shocks to hold up the cover and some locks at a hardware store. But I am in need of some quick release hinges I've searched and no one carries them anymore any body have any thoughts? I like the quick release hinges because I want to remove the cover from time to time so any info you guys can provide is appreciated thanks.

Here is a pic of the cover
You must be registered for see images attach

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Army surplus?

Like the tonneau! That's the only style of a hard cover that I'd put on my trucks. If I can find one, I'll cover it with vinyl with some kinda raised stitched in design. Maybe some flames, or a 50's style pinstripe design like on the tailgate or trunk of some of those vehicles.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah CheckmateFX.com carrires all the parts for the flush tonneaus but does not carry the flush tonneau anymore. So yeah these covers are getting harder and harder to find!!!!!