Need Some Ideas and input

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dperez28

Reaction score
I am wanting to redo my interior on my truck. what do you guys think. Should I go dark and do a black or maybe go with a two tone. I'm just ready for a change and its getting worn time to update. Any input is welcome Pictures are good to. My truck is a two tone.

Attachments

• PICT0363.jpg
    PICT0363.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 18
  • PICT0364.jpg
    PICT0364.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 17
  • PICT0368.jpg
    PICT0368.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0173.jpg
    IMG_0173.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 29
  • PICT0367.jpg
    PICT0367.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 15

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im going to do a complete overhaul of my interior aswell, doin a 98 dash swap/ recovering the seats, everything, personally i would suggest a 2 tone, im doing a tan with a red center piece and seat center that will have a perferated tan over the red so only a little shows through topped off with red stitching, im also gonna replace the foam with a high density one from the seat shop, u gotta realize when u do all this theres infinite options, stitching, colors, materials personally ima do leather, maybe suade side straps not sure though i gotta do my carpet/headliner/dash first

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
this project sounds like it will look awesome!^^^ cant wait to see it. Personaly love two tones, for dperez, you should do a two tone black and tan...

dperez28

Reaction score
this project sounds like it will look awesome!^^^ cant wait to see it. Personaly love two tones, for dperez, you should do a two tone black and tan...

I'm for the tow tone but I dont know how I would do it.Do you do more black with a little tan or the other way around