Need some help with wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
I'm runnin 315/75r16's and I don't want anything wide looking but I want some opinions on black or chrome?
And good wheels that won't break my wallet.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I would go with something from like Eagle Alloy. They're a decent price that won't break the bank.

As far as black and chrome goes, it really depends on what you like, and which direction you want to go with the vehicle.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Well I don't like the whole black out everything deal but I don't want to look like a stand out kind of person either. I have a chrome brush guard with a diamond plate toolbox going on so with black it would make those stand out really well but chrome it would sort of blend in I guess

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
imo chrome or polished is the best! i like the pro comps Paul 1 or 2 whatever his name is now lol (bluex) has and mickey Thompson. I jus depends rather u want to stay more classic or go more fancy am back and forth day to day if u want fancy i like the moto metals too.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Is 4 inches of back spacing bad? What exactl does it mean?

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Backspacing determines how far your wheels stick out from the fenders. Stock wheels are 7" wide with roughly 5" of backspacing IIRC. So those wheels you posted, being 8 inches wide with 4" of backspacing will stick out 2" further than the stock wheels.

Backspacing just measures the inside lip of the wheel to the mounting surface.

If you dont want your wheels to stick out a lot from the fenders, for an 8" wide wheel stick with probably 4.5 or 5" or backspacing.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would go with something from like Eagle Alloy. They're a decent price that won't break the bank.

As far as black and chrome goes, it really depends on what you like, and which direction you want to go with the vehicle.
heres my truck with eagle alloys with 315's
You must be registered for see images attach

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
I like those. But I think I'm about to pull the trigger on these black one's
You must be registered for see images attach

What are yall's opinion?