need part numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wantz87

Reaction score
hey everybody. i am tinting the windows on my 98 ext cab. i was pulling the glass out so i can get all the little nooks and crannies correctly and it worked pretty well on the one side... but when i went to remove the other side, one of the screw heads stripped out... i still wanna remove the screw to do the tint job, but i need to make sure i have the proper hardwae to replace it before i do anything else. anybody know where i can either get the part numbers or the screws themselves? any help would be appreciated

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
best bet is a junk yard or try a local gm dealership i dont have any part #'s but i grab them from junkyard when needed

RPMGraphics

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i bought some from the dealership a while back. i'll see if i can find the receipt. i usually keep all my receipts, remembering where i put them is a different story, LOL!!!
i do remember the new ones have some lock tight on them, so i guess that's why the old ones are so hard to get out. i had to drill 2 of mine out.