Need Ideas to make my truck look better. Help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SNOMAN

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need your guys opinions on what would make my truck look better. Please help. First truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
i think it looks good as it is... I always try and do something different, make things not look like everyone else's..

It really depends what your taste is..and how much you wanna spend.

OE style -NBS parts, Newer style factory wheels etc, keep a stock appearance.
"Cencal" style - big rims, little tires, colormatching, (lightbars which i personally hate) clean look, no moldings, etc.
Classic Country style - 16" rims, Big tires, jacked up, KC Lights, toolboxes.

Right now it's got a lot of bolt on chrome accessories, lund visor, bed rail bars, chrome gas hatch, etc. It just really depends how you want to go with it. I would leave the grill as is IMO.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Personally I HATE chrome.... all the come would be the first to go..... then color match the bumpers and unless you "need" them it would look better with no tube steps. Then as a 4x4 I would give it a small lift..

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Didn't notice the sun visor.... personal taste here.... never really liked them myself.. grab one of the photo shop junkies on here and see it they can edit your photos to see what it will look like from the ideas we all give you.... just be patient as they do have lives other then playing on photo shop for us...lol

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
remove:
- bed rails
- side steps
- chrome fuel door cover

add:
- beefier tires
- small lift
- tint

SNOMAN

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only problem is that the sunvisor holes would have to be bondo'd and repainted. Anyone know what the color code is for them 88-98 Dark Blue z71's?

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Hows this?

That's sharp!

And it's just my opinion, I know I'm gonna step on some toes here... But it looks like it has chrome euro tails? I'd yank those out right meow!
Aside from that, I think that's a sharp truck.
And I'm not a bit fan of chrome myself.... I'd probably ditch the steps and bed rails - but I don't think they look bad at all. Just not for me.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Even that looks much better to me.... but as stated it's what you like... in the end you have to live with what ever it looks like out your window. We can all go home and see ours instead...lol.